Department Of Electrical Engineering
The Department of EEE has been established to equip the students with advanced knowledge in the field of electrical and electronics engineering as well as professional skills necessary to face the challenges of the future.
- EEE is a Core Branch of Engineering Study that creates interest and provides right perception and insight into Fundamentals.
- EEE Branch opens up excellent scope for New Avenues for adaptation and thus enables pursuit of hi-tech specialization.
Our Mission is to educate students from all over India, including those from the local and rural areas, so that they become enlightened individuals, improving the living standards of their families, industry and society. We provide individual attention and world class quality education. We prepare graduates with technical and managerial skills necessary to enter careers in the design, application, installation, manufacturing, operation and maintenance of electrical/electronic system.
We understands the needs of the society and strive to produce excellent quality engineers and professionals in its mission to contribute to the industry to the future
The Electrical and Electronics Engineering department has the following full fledged Labs:
- Electrical Circuits and Machines Laboratory
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory
- Electrical WorkShop Laboratory
- Computer Applications Laboratory (Air Conditioned)
- Electrical Machines and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Integrated Circuits Laboratory
- Life and Employability Skill Laboratory (Air Conditioned)
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing Laboratory (Air Conditioned)
- Microcontroller Laboratory (Air Conditioned)
- Control of Electrical Machines Laboratory
- Wiring and Winding Laboratory
- Electrical Circuits Simulation Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
To provide insight and knowledge of the industrial environment students are escorted on industrial visits to firms such as:
- Ennore Thermal Power Station
- Integral Coach Factory – Chennai
Value Added Programs
The following programs are conducted to enrich the technical knowledge of the students apart from their regular course of study :
- Aptitude test
- Personal Development Programs
- Group Discussion, Seminars..